Food supplement with highly pure ubiquinone Q10 powder
Q10 mse − the provider
Q10 mse contains biologically derived ubiquinone Q10 from the company Kaneka in a highly purified form.
Pure Q10 powder
Q10 mse contains highly pure ubiquinone Q10 powder without additives.
Q10 mse contains highly pure ubiquinone Q10 from Kaneka which is produced by a biological process, without the use of genetic engineering.
This product is free of:
- Milk Protein
Why is ubiquinone Q10 important for my body?
Properties of ubiquinone Q10
Cell metabolism is based mainly on the functioning of mitochondria, in which energy is obtained from our food. Ubiquinone Q10 belongs to the mitotropic substances that are important for the mitochondria function, that is why they are also called Mitoceuticals®.
Ubiquinone Q10 is:
- a key substance in the mitochondria, the "power plants of our cells", where is produced energy in form of ATP
- an essential substance for the normal function of skin water channels
- an important component of cell and mitochondrial membranes
- present in high amounts in the heart, brain, nervous system, muscles, liver and kidneys
Possible causes of an increased ubiquinone Q10 requirement or deficiency:
- Q10 present in food can be lost due to prolonged storage
- Q10 can also be lost during food preparation and cooking
- Competitive sports
- Decreasing ubiquinone Q10 formation (from approx. 20 years)
- Intake of certain medications (e.g. statins)*
In case of disease*
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Muscular diseases
- Neurodegenerative diseases (e.g. Parkinson's disease)
* This refers to a possibly increased nutrient requirement and not to the alleviation, healing or prevention of a disease.
Q10 mse contains biologically obtained ubiquinone Q10 from the company Kaneka, which corresponds exactly to the body's own ubiquinone Q10 and is available in a chromatographically highly pure form.
Q10 mse contains highly pure ubiquinone Q10 without any other additives.
In the daily dose of 1-2 scoops is contained: 60-120 mg ubiquinone Q10.
Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10).
Free from milk protein, lactose, gluten, soy, yeast, gelatin, flavoring, coloring and preservatives.
Take one or two scoops (60-120 mg) daily with a meal.
Maximum daily intake: 120 mg of ubiquinone Q10 (2 scoops).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Q10 mse should be stored out of reach of small children.
Frequently asked questions
Does the ubiquinone Q10 contained in Q10 mse contain any additives?
No, Q10 mse contains only pure ubiquinone in powder form, without any other additives.
For whom is the use of Q10 mse recommended?
Q10 mse is only recommended for customers allergic to soy or lactose. If there is no soy allergy, the QuinoMit Q10® fluid is recommended because it has the highest Q10 bioavailability. The ubiquinol present in QuinoMit Q10® liquid is absorbed about 8 times better than the ubiquinone in Q10 mse . In addition, QuinoMit Q10® fluid contains the bioactive form of Q10 (ubiquinol) which can act directly in the body, without prior conversion.
How long does one pack of Q10 mse last?
If you consume 2 scoops of Q10 mse per day, the package with 3.6 g is enough for 1 month and the package with 10.8 g for 3 months.