Q10 classic mse
Food supplement with 30 mg ubiquinone Q10
Q10 classic mse − the provider
Ubiquinone Q10 is a key substance for the mitochondria, the "power plants of the cell", where the vital energy for cells and organs is continuously produced
Important for membranes
Ubiquinone Q10 is an important substance in the membranes of the cell and mitochondria.
Biologically derived and highly pure
Q10 classic mse contains biologically obtained ubiquinone Q10 from the company Kaneka in a highly pure form.
This product is free of:
- Milk Protein
Why is ubiquinone Q10 important for my body?
Properties of ubiquinone Q10
Cell metabolism is based mainly on the functioning of mitochondria, in which energy is obtained from our food. Ubiquinone Q10 belongs to the mitotropic substances that are important for the mitochondria function, that is why they are also called Mitoceuticals®.
Ubiquinone Q10 is:
- a key substance in the mitochondria, the "power plants of our cells", where is produced energy in form of ATP
- an essential substance for the normal function of skin water channels
- an important component of cell and mitochondrial membranes
- present in high amounts in the heart, brain, nervous system, muscles, liver and kidneys
Possible causes of an increased ubiquinone Q10 requirement or deficiency:
- Q10 present in food can be lost due to prolonged storage
- Q10 can also be lost during food preparation and cooking
- Competitive sports
- Decreasing ubiquinone Q10 formation (from approx. 20 years)
- Intake of certain medications (e.g. statins)*
In case of disease*
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Muscular diseases
- Neurodegenerative diseases (e.g. Parkinson's disease)
* This refers to a possibly increased nutrient requirement and not to the alleviation, healing or prevention of a disease.
Q10 classic mse
Q10 classic mse contains pure ubiquinone Q10 from the company Kaneka, which corresponds exactly to the body's own ubiquinone Q10. It is available in a chromatographic highly pure form.
Q10 classic mse contains 30 mg Ubiquinone Q10 per capsule.
In the daily dose of 1-3 capsules is contained: 30-90 mg ubiquinone Q10.
Lactose, vegetable capsule of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), anti-caking agent magnesium stearate and vegetable fat, hydrogenated.
Free of milk protein, gluten, soy, yeast, gelatin, flavoring, coloring and preservatives.
Take 1-3 capsules daily with sufficient liquid during meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Q10 classic mse should be stored in a cool, dry place and out of reach of small children.
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between Q10 classic mse and QuinoMit Q10® capsules?
QuinoMit Q10® capsules contains ubiquinol, the active form of Q10. In these gelatin capsules, the bioavailability of ubiquinol is about 4 times higher than ubiquinone Q10 in Q10 classic mse. In addition, ubiquinol does not need to be converted in the body but can act directly.
How many mg ubiquinone Q10 is contained in one capsule Q10 classic mse?
One capsule Q10 classic mse contains 30 mg Ubiquinone Q10.
How long does a can of Q10 classic mse last?
If you consume 3 capsules of Q10 classic mse per day, the pack of 120 capsules will last for 40 days and the pack of 360 capsules will last for 4 months.