QuinoMit Q10® fluid
Dietary supplement with liquid ubiquinol, the bioactive form of Q10.
QuinoMit Q10® fluid - the perfect provider
Ubiquinol Q10 is a key substance for the mitochondria, the "power plants of the cell", where the vital energy for cells and organs is continuosly produced.
Fast and highly bioavailable
QuinoMit Q10® fluid contains ubiquinol, the bioactive form of Q10, in ultra-small drops. It is absorbed about 8 times better than Q10 powder in capsules and can act immediately.
Organically derived and highly purified ubiquinol
QuinoMit Q10® fluid contains ubiquinol Q10 from Kaneka in a highly purified form, which is produced by a biological process, without the use of genetic engineering.
This product is free of:
- Milk Protein
Why is ubiquinol Q10 important for our body?
Properties of ubiquinol Q10
Cell metabolism is mainly based on the proper functioning of mitochondria, in which energy is obtained from our food. Ubiquinol Q10 belongs to the mitotropic substances that are important the proper functioning of the mitochondria, which is why they are also called Mitoceuticals®.
Ubiquinol Q10 is:
- the bioactive form of Q10
- a key substance in the mitochondria, the "power plants of our cells", where vital energy is produced in the form of ATP
- an important component of cell and mitochondrial membranes
- a substance necessary for the normal function of receptors and ion channels
- present in high amounts in the heart, brain, nervous system, muscles, liver and kidneys
Possible causes of an increased ubiquinol Q10 requirement or deficiency:
- Q10 present in food can be lost due to prolonged storage
- Q10 can also be lost during food preparation and cooking
- Competitive sports
- Decreased synthesis of ubiquinol Q10 (after the age of 20)
- Intake of certain medications (e.g. statins)*
In case of diseases*
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Muscular diseases
- Neurodegenerative diseases (e.g. Parkinson's disease)
* This refers to a possibly increased nutrient requirement and not to the alleviation, healing or prevention of a disease.
QuinoMit Q10® fluid
QuinoMit Q10® fluid contains ubiquinol, the active form of Q10 in ultra-small drops. In this special dosage form, the bioavailability of ubiquinol is about 8 times higher than in ubiquinone Q10 powder capsules (Q10 classic mse), as shown in Figure 1.
In addition, QuinoMit Q10® fluid can be rapidly absorbed directly through the oral mucosa. Since ubiquinol is active, it does not need to be converted in the body, but can act directly.
Figure 1: Absorption rate of different Q10 dosage forms
QuinoMit Q10® fluid contains pure ubiquinol Q10 from the company Kaneka, which corresponds exactly to the body's own ubiquinol Q10. It is available in a chromatographic highly pure form.
QuinoMit Q10® fluid contains 6.5 mg ubiquinol Q10 and 1.3 mg (8.1%*) niacinamide (vitamin B3) per push.
* of the reference quantity according to the Food Information Ordinance.
5 pushes contain 32.5 mg ubiquinol and 6.5 mg (41%*) niacinamide (vitamin B3) in ultra-small drops.
* of the reference quantity according to Food Information Ordinance.
Glycerin, ubiquinol (coenzyme Q10), water, stabilizer soy lecithin, niacinamide.
Free of milk protein, lactose, gluten, yeast, gelatin, flavoring, coloring and preservatives.
Place 5 pushes of QuinoMit Q10® fluid on the tongue daily.
QuinoMit Q10® fluid can be taken independently of meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
QuinoMit Q10® fluid should be stored out of the reach of small children at room temperature.
Before first use, press the lift valve several times until the first drop appears. Hold the bottle vertically. Push the stroke valve all the way down, pausing briefly between each push. Use continuously after opening the bottle and use up quickly.
Frequently asked questions
How many mg of ubiquinol are contained in one push of QuinoMit Q10® fluid?
1 push of QuinoMit Q10® fluid contains 6.5 mg of ubiquinol.
How many pushes are contained in one bottle of QuinoMit Q10® fluid?
For QuinoMit Q10® fluid, 30 ml contain about 277 pushes and 50 ml contain about 462 pushes.
Is QuinoMit Q10® fluid sprayed into the mouth?
No, it is not a liquid to be sprayed, but drops can be obtained by pressing the stroke valve.