QuinoMit Q10® fluid mit Selen
Food supplement with liquid ubiquinol, the bioactive form of Q10, and sodium selenite.
The perfect provider with selenium
Ubiquinol and selenium in a liquid formulation, for easy dosing and rapid absorption.
Fast and highly bioavailable
Contains ubiquinol, the bioactive form of Q10, in ultra-small drops. It is absorbed about 8 times better than Q10 powder capsules and can act immediately and faster.
Quickly available selenium
Contains selenium in the form of sodium selenite, which can be absorbed particularly quickly by the body
This product is free of:
- Milk Protein
Why are ubiquinol Q10 and selenium important for our body?
Properties of Ubiquinol Q10
Cell metabolism is mainly based on the proper functioning of mitochondria, in which energy is obtained from our food. Ubiquinol Q10 and selenium belongs to the mitotropic substances that are important the proper functioning of the mitochondria, that is why they are also called Mitoceuticals®.
Ubiquinol Q10 is:
- the bioactive form of Q10
- a key substance in the mitochondria, the "power stations of our cells", where vital energy is produced in the form of ATP
- an important component of the cell and mitochondrial membranes
- a significant substance for the normal function of receptors and ion channels
- present in high amounts in the heart, brain, nervous system, muscles, liver and kidneys
Selenium contributes to:
- normal thyroid function
- the normal functioning of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- maintaining normal skin, hair, and nails
- normal spermatogenesis
Possible causes of increased ubiquinol Q10 and selenium requirements or deficiencies:
- Loss during prolonged food storage
- Loss during food preparation/cooking
- Foods from selenium-poor soils
- Competitve sports
- Decreased ubiquinol Q10 synthesis (from approx. after the age of 20 years)
- Taking certain medicines (e.g. statins)*.
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding
In case of diseases*
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Muscle diseases
- Neurodegenerative diseases (e.g. Parkinson's disease)
- Resorption disorders
- Renal insufficiency (dialysis)
* This refers to a possibly increased nutrient requirement and not to the alleviation, healing or prevention of a disease.
QuinoMit Q10® fluid mit Selen
QuinoMit Q10® fluid mit Selen contains ubiquinol, the active form of Q10 in ultra-small drops. In the active form as well as in this special dosage form, the bioavailability of Q10 is about 8 times higher than in ubiquinone Q10 powder capsules (Q10 classic mse), as figure 1 shows.
Figure 1: Resorption rate of different Q10 dosage forms.
QuinoMit Q10® fluid mit Selen contains pure ubiquinol Q10 from Kaneka, which corresponds exactly to the body's own ubiquinol Q10. It also contains sodium selenite, which can be absorbed quickly by the body. This liquid product is supplemented also with vitamin B3 (niacinamide), which supports a healthy energy metabolism.
QuinoMit Q10® fluid mit Selen contains 6.5 mg ubiquinol Q10, 1.3 mg (8.1%*) niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and 6 µg selenium (11 %*) per push.
In the daily intake of 5 pushes are included: 32.5 mg ubiquinol, 6.5 mg (41 %*), niacinamide (Vitamin B3) und 30 µg (55 %*) selenium.
* of the reference quantity according to Food Information Ordinance.
Glycerin, ubiquinol Q10, water, stabilizer soy lecithin, niacinamide, sodium selenite.
Free from milk protein, lactose, yeast, gelatine, flavourings, colourings, preservatives and gluten.
Let 5 strokes of QuinoMit Q10® fluid mit Selen dissolve on the tongue. QuinoMit Q10® fluid mit Selen can be taken independently of meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake stated.
Nutritional supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
QuinoMit Q10® fluid mit Selen should be stored in a cool, dry place and out of the reach of small children.
Before the first use, press the lift valve several times until the first drop appears. Hold the bottle vertical hold. Push the stroke valve all the way down and take a short break between each stroke. Use continuously after opening the bottle and use up quickly.
Frequently asked questions
Are there studies that demonstrate the particular effectiveness of combining ubiquinol Q10 with selenium?
Yes, there is a large clinical study called the KiSel-10 study. It was conducted in Sweden with 443 test persons. However, the combination of Q10 and selenium has also been clinically tested in many other studies.
How many pushes are contained in a bottle QuinoMit Q10® fluid mit Selen?
A 30 ml bottle contains about 277 pushes. If you consume 5 pushes per day, one bottle will last for about 55 days.
Does spraying occur after pressing the lifting valve of QuinoMit Q10® fluid mit Selen?
No, a spray is not produced, but a droplet will form at the tip of the lifting valve, which resembles the consistency of thin honey. This droplet contains ultra-small droplets with ubiquinol and selenium.