Vitamin C mse matrix
Food supplement containing 500 mg of vitamin C with sustained release
Vitamin C mse matrix – the base vitamin
Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems, as well as to the normal formation of collagen in blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, teeth and gums.
Vitamin C helps in many ways
Vitamin C protects cells from oxidative stress, increases iron absorption in the body and contributes to normal energy metabolism.
Sustained-release vitamin C
Water-soluble vitamin C is embedded in a vegetable cellulose matrix. This allows it to be delivered to the body over a period of about 6-8 hours.
This product is free of:
- Milk Protein
Why is vitamin C important for my body?
Functions of vitamin C
Cell metabolism is based on the proper functioning of the mitochondria, in which energy is obtained from our food. The vitamin C belong to the mitotropic substances that are important for the mitochondria and are therefore also called Mitoceuticals®.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- a normal function of the immune system, during and after intense physical activity
- an increase in iron absorption
- a normal energy metabolism
- a normal function of the nervous system
- a normal mental function
- the reduction of fatigue and tiredness
- the normal collagen formation for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, teeth and gums
- the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
An increased need or a deficiency for vitamin C depends on:
- prolonged storage of food
- food preparation and cooking
- It can also be lost by radiation
- physical stress
- psychological stress
- unbalanced diet low in vitamin C
- competitive sports
- chronic alcoholism
- Growth phases
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding
- when taking certain medications*
- in old age
In case of diseases*
- Absorption disorders (e.g. gastritis, gastrointestinal diseases, ulcers)
- Diabetes mellitus
- Liver and kidney diseases
* It is intended to compensate for vitamin C needs in case of illness, if any, and not to alleviate, cure or prevent diseases.
Vitamin C mse matrix
Vitamin C mse matrix contains vitamin C embedded in a special vegetable cellulose matrix, which enables a delayed release of vitamin C. Thus, the body is continuously supplied over a period of about 6-8 hours.
Vitamin C mse matrix contains 500 mg of vitamin C per capsule.
The daily intake of1 tablets contain: 500 mg vitamin C (625 %*).
* of the reference quantity according to the Food Information Ordinance
Vitamin C, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, starch, magnesium salts of fatty acids (vegetable), polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide.
Free from milk protein, lactose, gluten, soy, yeast, gelatin, flavoring, coloring and preservatives..
In the evening, 1 tablet daily at mealtime with sufficient liquid.
Do not exceed the specified recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of small children.
Due to its importance for the immune system during and after intense physical activity, Vitamin C mse matrix is a useful supplement to Vitamin D3 mse or Vitamin D3 mse intense, Vitamin B12 mse, Selen mse or SeleMit and ZinkoMit.
In connection with energy metabolism, Vitamin C mse matrix is a useful supplement to RiboMit®, B-Komplex mse, Magnesium mse as well as ManganII mse.
Frequently asked questions
What does the word matrix mean in the product name Vitamin C mse matrix?
In our product Vitamin C mse matrix, vitamin C is embedded in a vegetable cellulose matrix so that it can be released with a delay.
Over what period of time is vitamin C released from the Vitamin C mse matrix tablets?
The exact period of vitamin C release is individual, but experience has shown that it is in the range of 6-8 hours.
What is the advantage of a delayed release of vitamin C?
Vitamin C belongs to the water-soluble vitamins and can easily be excreted through the kidneys. To ensure that the body is supplied with vitamin C over a longer period of time, vitamin C in our product Vitamin C mse matrix is embedded in a vegetable cellulose matrix.